Currently, our alerts system for biomedcentral.com does not yet have feature where you will be able to change your email address directly.
If you would like to change your email address; you will first need to unsubscribe your current email address and then subscribe to the new one. Please follow the instructions listed below:
To receive alerts to different email address, you will need to register the address:
- Access this page and click the Register tab.
- Enter requested information.
- Tick the boxes relevant to your general mailings preferences and click on Register.
- You will receive an automated email from BioMed Central. Open the email and click on the given link to validate your registration. (Please note: The link will expire after 48 hours.)
- Complete details and subject interests on the Profile Page and save your changes.
- Click on the Email Alerts tab to set up journal specific alerts.
- Select the relevant journal from the drop down list, and the frequency of alerts and click Add article alert.
If you wish to unsubscribe a previous email address, please do the following (you will need access to the email account in order to proceed):
- Go to the BioMed Central login page, enter the email address in the relevant field and click Login.
- You will receive an automated email from BioMed Central. Open the email and click on the given link to validate your registration (Please note: The link will expire after 48 hours.)
- Click on the Email alerts tab, un-tick any newsletters/third party emails which are ticked.
- Click on the Unsubscribe button beside each of the listed article alerts.