3 possible causes of your login issue:
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.
- Make sure you log in with the same email address that you registered with.
- Did you click on your confirmation email to complete your registration?
- When you started registering, you will have entered your email address and set a password. As a next step, you will have been sent an email asking you to confirm your registration. If you did not confirm your registration, please search your inbox for the email, which was sent from: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. The email contains a confirmation link which is valid for 30 days. Please click the link in the email. Once clicked, your registration is complete and you can log in.
- If your confirmation link has expired because your email was sent more than 30 days ago, or if you cannot find your email, please email online service using the details below.
If your institution subscribes via Single Sign-On, you won’t need to register on the Nature Masterclasses website. Please proceed directly to the Login page, select your institution, and log in using your usual institutional credentials.
If you have Single Sign-On access but registered on the Nature Masterclasses website, your registered account will need to be deleted before you can log in using Single Sign-On. Please reach out to our Support Team who will assist you with your account deletion.
Please note: When an account is deleted, any previous usage associated with that account will be removed as well.