Via KBART Automation ("Automatic holdings", "Automated title list updates", "Automatic collection loading", "AutoLoading") we can automatically update your holdings in Ex Libris Alma, Ex Libris SFX, Ex Libris 360 Core, Ex Libris Intota, OCLC WorldShare, TDNet Discover, and Ovid Discovery. After setting up the integration, no more actions are needed on your part. This replaces the manual workflow.
If an issue occurs, the following guides may help you solve it. Contact customer support if you need assistance.
- KBART Automation set-up help
- If no holdings appear in Alma/SFX/360 Core/Intota/WorldShare/TDNet/Ovid
- If some holdings are missing in Alma/SFX/360 Core/Intota/WorldShare/TDNet/Ovid
KBART Automation set-up help
Get your institution’s token
Go to the Content page of the Librarian Portal. If you administer several organisations, make sure the correct one is selected in the toggle at the top of the page. The token is listed under the heading "Automated title list updates / automatic collection loading”.
Use the guides from Ex Libris and OCLC
- How to set up the integration with Alma (on exlibrisgroup.com).
- How to set up the integration with SFX (on exlibrisgroup.com).
- How to set up the integration with 360 Core (on exlibrisgroup.com)
- How to set up the integration with Intota (on exlibrisgroup.com)
- How to set up the integration with WorldShare (on oclc.org).
- How to set up the integration with TDNet Discover (on tdnethelp.zendesk.com)
- How to set up the integration with Ovid Discovery (on tools.ovid.com)
If no holdings appear in Alma/SFX/360 Core/Intota/WorldShare/TDNet/Ovid
Check the organisation
If you administer more than one organisation, make sure that the correct organisation is selected in the header of the Content page of the Librarian Portal.
Check the token
Make sure that the token is entered in Alma/SFX/360 Core/Intota/WorldShare/TDNet/Ovid exactly as on the Content page of the Librarian Portal. We recommend that you copy and paste the token rather than type it in manually.
Alma institution token issue
Due to a bug in Alma – which will soon be corrected by Ex Libris – some institution tokens will not work. If your institution token contains characters other than 0-9 and a-z, contact customer support and ask for a new Ex Libris KBART Automation institution token to be generated. Please follow the other troubleshooting steps before you ask for the new institution token as most issues are not caused by this Alma bug.
If some holdings are missing in Alma/SFX/360 Core/Intota/WorldShare/TDNet/Ovid
Check the holdings lists
Go to the Content page of the Librarian Portal and download the files called "Available Journals" and/or "Available eBooks". The content of these files is exactly what is used by Alma/SFX/360 Core/Intota/WorldShare/TDNet/Ovid for the KBART Automation. Look in the files for the missing content.
- If the content exists in the files, but not in Alma/SFX/360 Core/Intota/WorldShare/TDNet/Ovid, then contact Ex Libris, OCLC, TDNet, or Ovid, depending on which is your discovery service provider.
- If the content does not exist in the files, contact our customer service team or your licensing manager.