If you wish to delete your account(s) with Springer Nature please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to enable us to action your request as efficiently as possible:
- The website and URL you login to your account with i.e. link.springer.com, Nature.com or please state if not mentioned. If you have more than one account you wish to be deleted please list all the relevant websites/URLs.
- Please confirm if you access your account as a user, an author, reviewer or state the type of user you are if not mentioned.
- If your account is with a different email address from the one you are contacting us from, please provide us with the email address the account is registered with and your association with that email address.
- If have any supporting documents such as invoice/proforma or an email you have received, please attach these to your request as that will help us process your query faster.
- Please be advised if you have purchased any content with your account, removing your information will cause you to lose access to that content. Please confirm if you accept the loss of access to any purchased content and still wish to have your details removed.
If you would like to delete your Nature Masterclasses account, please submit your request to our Online Service team via our webform here. Please use the subject “Nature Masterclasses account deletion request”